What is Ultrasound Cavitation?
Cavitation is body sculpting with no anaesthesia, no scars, no discomfort, no downtime and presents a risk free alternative to liposuction. Cavitation is a natural phenomenon based on low frequency ultrasound. The ultrasound produces a strong wave of pressure to fat cell membranes. A fat cell membrane cannot withstand this pressure and therefore disintegrates into a liquid state. The result is natural fat loss.
What is Cryolipolysis? (Fat Freezing)
Cryolipolysis selectively targets the water content of the fat cell. A temperature of -6 degrees is applied to the area of concern and maintained for a pre determined time period to damage the fat cells. The damaged fat cells begin a natural removal process that continues for up to 3 months. 3D-lipomed enables us to target two areas simultaneously.
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
For many clients, fat reduction is only part of their concern. There is also the desire to improve the appearance of cellulite and tighten the skin in specific areas of the body. 3D-lipomed’s three dimensional approach to the problem ensures that not only will you experience fat reduction from Cavitation, but with the addition of 3D-dermology RF we are also able to add targeted skin tightening and cellulite reduction.
Which Fat Removal Treatment is for me?
The individual client goals and size determines which technology described above would be used. No other treatment combines these two advanced functions and in most cases both Cryolipolysis and Cavitation will be used in combination over a course of treatments in order to maximise the results achieved.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Try out our Taster Session for a 3in1 treatment at just £100. If you go on to book a course of 8 you will be reimbursed the cost of your Taster Session.
Terms and conditions
- *If you book a course of 8 following your Taster Session, the cost of your Taster Session will be deducted from the overall price
- A course of 8 treatments is recommended per area, one per week for optimum results
- Results may vary from person to person
- Size of area and type of treatment required will be determined by a therapist during consultation
- A deposit of £50 is payable upon booking, which is not refundable if cancelled with less than 24 hours notice or no show
- Courses are non-refundable however if you do not complete your course the money can be transferred to another treatment
- You must be over 18 years of age